- Radio Broadcast Log Of:
- The Green Lama
story line for this series was of wealthy New York adventurer, Jethro
Dumont, who spent many years in a Tibetan monastery of lamas.
He was granted special powers which aided in his crime fighting.
The series ended after the eleventh broadcast.
- Broadcast History:
- Network: CBS
to 07/06/49 5:30 p.m.
to 08/20/49 7:00 p.m.
- James Burton
Frees as Jethro Dumont (The Green Lama), Ben Wright as Tulku (Tibetan
- Each of the following broadcasts are 30
minutes in length unless otherwise noted.
- 05/17/49 The Man Who Never Existed
- Sunday – 5:30 p.m. (Hollywood)
- 06/05/49 # 1 The Man Who Never Existed
- 06/12/49 # 2 The man Who Stole A Pyramid
- 06/19/49 # 3 The Girl With No Name
- 06/26/49 # 4 The Million Dollar Chopsticks
- 07/03/49 # 5 The Last Dinosaur
- Thursday – 8:00 p.m.
- 07/16/49 # 6 The Return Of Madame Pompadour
- 07/23/49 # 7 Tapestry In Purple
- 07/30/49 # 8 The African Diamond Affair
- 08/06/49 # 9 The Gumbo Man
- 08/13/49 #10 The Case Of The Dangerous Dog
- 08/20/49 #11 The Case Of The Patient
- If you found this page via an internet
search engine click here to go to our home page.
- Copyright © 2002 by Terry G. G. Salomonson. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States
Of America. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the author.
Audio Classics® LLC Archive
Copyright © 1997-2012 Terry Salomonson
Home Page: http://www.audio-classics.com
Last Updated: 07/24/12 09:34:17 AM